** OUT-OF-STOCK TILL MID-SEP 2017 **
If you have a highly active and independent lifestyle and need to cruise around for the whole day, the Ventura DLX mobility scooter is the right solution for you!
With its 32 km range (45 km with optional 50AH battery upgrade), the Ventura DLX scooter allows continuous use for the whole day without the need to recharge or change spare batteries. Its rugged design and high ground clearance enable it to handle obstacles such as kerbs, road humps!
The 4-wheel Ventura DLX scooter offers better stability than the 3-wheel version, especially on uneven surfaces.
Highly Recommended for:
Mobility scooters are most popular among the elderly who are able to walk, but not over long distances. The scooter extends their travelling range, allowing them to maintain their social life and perform routine tasks such as grocery shopping.
The Ventura DLX 4 is great for bigger-sized users who need the extra power, range and comfort.
Transport Suitability Rating: Taxi/Car—Not Possible, unless with ramps.
Mobility Scooter Features
- 350 lb (158 kg) weight capacity
- 3 wheel configuration provides maneuverability for nimbly negotiating indoor obstacles.
- All seats have four height adjustments, from 20” to 23”.
- Padded, flip up armrests allow for easy transfer and user access.
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable.
- All units include both red and blue interchangeable colour panels
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to place the controls in the most comfortable position.
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Large plastic front basket with flip-down handle.
- Comes with 18” Captain’s Seat for maximum comfort and support.
- Captain’s Seats recline, swivel, and feature a fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest.
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat glides.
- Full lighting package includes headlight, front and rear turn signals and rear parking lights.
- Rear view mirrors.