Ultra-Lite 2 is our second generation lightweight foldable electric wheelchair. Weighing only 16 kg without battery and footrests, it is one of the lightest and portable motorised wheelchairs in the world!
The lightweight aluminum frame is sturdy and rust resistant, It is also easy to fold and light enough to be be carried into a car by most ladies.
The battery is easily detachable and allowed for bringing onboard airplanes as carry-on baggage (subject to operator approval). With an upgraded controller and brakes, the wheelchair is easy to control and is able to brake completely on slopes. It is also easy to set the brakes to neutral and push the chair manually when needed.
Each battery allows up to 10 km of travel, and a FREE back-up battery is provided, giving a total range of 20 km. The batteries are attached on both sides of the wheelchair and come with quick-release catches, allowing you to swap batteries easily within seconds.
The batteries can also be charged off-board. This means you can leave the wheelchair in the car and charge the batteries in your house. You can also go out on one battery while leaving the other battery to charge in your room.
An attendant control bracket is now included for FREE! This allows a caregiver to quickly shift the joystick from the front to the rear push handle and drive the chair from behind!
Highly Recommended for:
Users who need a motorised wheelchair that is both affordable and light enough for a care giver to load into a car/taxi. Also good for households with several steps outside the door.
Transport Suitability Rating:
Motorised Wheelchair Features
- LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
- Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
- Each wheelchair comes with 2 easy-to-detach lithium batteries. Tools not required.
- Lightweight, only 16 kg without battery and footrest. Fully loaded weight only 19 kg.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- 2 x 24V, 6 AH lithium batteries that travel up to 20 km.
- Top speed of 6 km/h
- Battery rating of 144WH is acceptable by most airlines for carry-on luggage.
- Flip-up armrests allow for sideways patient transfer.
- Flip-up, detachable footrests make it easier for patient to got on or off the chair.
- Front wheel suspension.
- USB port for charging mobile phones.
|Frame Weight (w/o battery and footrests)
||1.3 kg x 2 pieces
|Total Weight (Fully Loaded)||19.2 kg|
|Minimum Folded Dimensions||71.5 cm x 37 cm x 73.5 cm|
|Seat Size (Width x Depth x Height)||44 cm x 39 cm x 40 cm
|Armrest Height||23 cm|
|Travelling Range||20 km (10 km per battery)
|Max Speed||6 km/h|
||2 x 24V, 6 AH Lithium
|Charger||2A c/w Safety Mark|
|Motors||24V 150W x 2|
|Max Gradient||6 degrees|
|Front Wheels||6" Solid|
|Rear Wheels||12" Solid|