This excellent Powerstroll will turn most manual wheelchairs into attendant controlled electric wheelchairs. It allows caregivers or helpers at medical institutions or airports to push wheelchairs, especially if the patient is heavy and the helper is also not strong.
- Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
- Allows speed of up to 6.4 km/h
- Travels up to 16 km on a full battery charge
- After the brackets are installed, the Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
- New push and slide battery removal system
- It is very portable, making transportation simple
- Fits most standard wheelchairs between 15" to 22” seat width
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt, 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
- Maintenance free airline friendly 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
For the Powerstroll to work on your wheelchair, it has to meet the following conditions:
- If your wheelchair has attendant cable brakes (click here for picture), the brake lever should be removed prior to installation. If the attendant brakes do not have a separate parking brake facility, then parking brakes should be added to the wheelchair.
- Distance between tubing edges (W) should be between 37cm to 55cm. This is usually, but not always, the same as the wheelchair seat width.
- Round tubing diameter (D) should be between 22 mm to 25 mm.
If you are unsure, please bring your wheelchair in to our office, and we will measure for you.
For installation instructions, please refer to the user manual here.