A flat in Woodlands caught fire on Tuesday (April 9), trapping 4 people (2 of whom were children). The fire was triggered by a Personal Mobility Device (PMD) that was being charged in a bedroom. 6 people were sent to the hospital, including a fire fighter.
Mobility Scooters @ SG wishes everyone in Singapore a healthy and prosperous Lunar New Year 2019! Eat in moderation, and drive safely!
Mobility Scooters @ SG wishes everyone in Singapore a healthy and happy year ahead in 2018! Drive safe!
We have invited Santa on a mobility scooter to wish all Singaporeans a Merry Christmas 2018!
Thinking of changing your mobility scooter or motorised wheelchair batteries, and outside vendors are offering Japanese batteries at lower prices than us? You may get an unpleasant surprise.